Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 New Commander

+2
_tanksalot
]{ahunastan
6 posters

Go down

Day 1 New Commander Empty Day 1 New Commander

Post by ]{ahunastan Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Greetings and Salutations Tankers....

Regrettably Meta has resigned as The Commander of ARCTIC WOLF PACT.
Due to unforeseen events and for reasons unknown to myself Meta also left the Clan and removed his name from my friends list so I have decided to give him the space he obviously requires and may never know what really happened....That being said I will now be assuming the Commander position in the Clan.

As a clan our first goal has always been Mutual Respect this will never change as I am a founding member and was always in favour of mutual respect. This includes the enemy and we will always conduct ourselves in such a way that even our enemies will salute us out of RESPECT!

Next we all must be grinding for tier X's myself included and if you already have one get another one and if you have two get three we will need them if we are to start CLAN WARS which is my full intention.

Also get out and make friends in TC's and TB's we are looking for good people to bring into the clan people who are on every night people who want to participate people who can have a few laughs with out getting vulgar. We are a very lucky Wolf Pact we have a very good core group of people and I will be putting every effort into expanding the ranks of the clan. GAR will now be in charge of Recruiting so please bring any possible candidates to him.

I would Like to THANK personally Don and ALY for having full confidence in me and allowing me to take on the commander position I would also like to thank DEZ for being a trustworthy commander and holding the position during the transition.

If anyone has any questions or comments or whatever I encourage you to PM me and I will try to address any concerns or questions you might have.

that's all for now......

]{ahunastan [AWFP]
Commander
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Day 1 New Commander Empty Re: Day 1 New Commander

Post by _tanksalot Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:14 am

Sorry to hear about Meta but we still in good hands and thanks for steppin up. Cya out there

_tanksalot
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by dtreb64 Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:09 pm

Thanks for taking this on Stan. We have all confidence in you.
dtreb64
dtreb64
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by thedesolusx Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Thank you for stepping up to the plate stan, I'm sure you will be a great commander!
thedesolusx
thedesolusx
Wounded Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyth Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:21 am

*cough cough* Of course Don and I will still have to keep him in line. Very Happy
Alyth
Alyth
Officer

https://awfp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ]{ahunastan Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:16 am

thanks killer queen I knew I could count on your support and you really did put a smile on my face when I read that
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by HJORGAR Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Sigh, ...Its my fault...its all my fault...
HJORGAR
HJORGAR
Georg Ferdinand Duckwitz Medal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum