Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRONGHOLDS Week # 2

Go down

STRONGHOLDS Week #  2 Empty STRONGHOLDS Week # 2

Post by ]{ahunastan Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Hello Greetings and Salutations..... Week 2 shaped up to be a very good week as of this morning our Command center has been upgraded to Level 2. This means I can start upgrading our other 6 buildings as more cubes come in. By upgrading these buildings we can receive further improvements on bonus silver experience and industrial cubes. Our total production of industrial cubes thru skirmishes is 4,135 over 88 battles and a win rate just slightly over 47% all of which is good and soon we will be able to do more.

so this weeks number one producer of cubes was Rebel Newf with 344 cubes GAR came in second with 287 cubes (nice work man!!) and myself was third with 255 Badger took 4th with 237 and welcome back Kitter for his first whack at it with 226 to round out the top 5 honourable mentions to Bubba with 217 and one of our newest members Jackson with just shy of the double century at 193 industrial cubes.

so the new totals as of Monday August 25, 2014

#1       Rebel Newf = 578 (344) W2
#2       kahunastan= 427 (255) W2
#3             deutch = 353 (181) W2
#4             Badger = 349 (237) W2
#5            Hjorgar = 287 (287) W2

I really been having a lot of fun in these skirmishes a lot of goodtimes and a lot of laughs when you put 7 wolves on a team consolidating the clan was totally the right way to go and Im very glad it all worked out for the best.....Good Hunting and may the Tank gods smile upon you

Kahunastan
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down