Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: TEAMSPEAK!!!

Go down

RE: TEAMSPEAK!!! Empty RE: TEAMSPEAK!!!

Post by ]{ahunastan Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:24 am

There has been some recent confusion about the team-speak system. So to avoid any further confusion in this matter, The team-speak has been divided into three sections as follows

The Lounges: fairly self explanatory a place for clan members to chat and set up platoons, tournaments, strongholds etc.

The Clan: This where the official business of the clan is carried out. All stronghold battles, tournaments, tank companies and training rooms etc. are to be conducted here. This is a clan members only area.

Private Rooms: This Area of Team Speak is available to all clan members to use for whatever you want unless the Clan need the spots for something which is very unlikely but in the event that the Clan needed the spots the clan would take priority. This part of Team Speak is outside of the Clan Area and is exactly what the title implies a PRIVATE AREA!!!  

Anyone with any questions or concerns contact me personally and I will try to address whatever I can.

]{ahunastan
Commander [AWFP]
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down