Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Battle Layout : New Strategy: Required Read

+2
kitter1970
thedesolusx
6 posters

Go down

Team Battle Layout : New Strategy: Required Read Empty Team Battle Layout : New Strategy: Required Read

Post by thedesolusx Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Have seen a lot of team battles, and have seen many different loayouts of tanks, however, these ones that have a higher chance of winning. It seems a specific type of layout works and I have witnessed many pro teams like SIMP, Fulcrum, Top Tier, Cunninghams, HAVOK, River of Blood, etc. I have been in Battles with these layouts and we get winning streaks like crazy.

LAYOUT 1
Autoloader (50 100)
Autoloader (50 100) or (13 90/T69)
Heavy (IS-3)
Heavy(IS-3) or (KV-4) or (Tiger II)
Heavy(IS-3)
T1
T1

LAYOUT 2
Autoloader (50 100)
Medium (or an exceptional TD)
Heavy (IS-3)
Heavy(IS-3) or (KV-4) or (Tiger II) or (T32)
Heavy(IS-3)
T1
T1

Heavies are a mandatory to deal damage, take hits for the autoloaders, and be a literal steel wall for the damage dealing autoloaders. Burst damage is important for Team Battles. An occasional TD like an ISU is fine, but stay away from slow TDs even if they pack a punch.

These two layouts win battles if you use them right.

Last edited by HJORGAR on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : editing)
thedesolusx
thedesolusx
Wounded Wolf

Back to top Go down

Team Battle Layout : New Strategy: Required Read Empty Re: Team Battle Layout : New Strategy: Required Read

Post by kitter1970 Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:49 pm

its what we see very regularly . . . I am running up the French line for just these reasons . . . and I am carrying on a secret love affair with my IS-3 that may never end . . .
kitter1970
kitter1970
William Halsey Leadership Medal

Back to top Go down

Team Battle Layout : New Strategy: Required Read Empty Re: Team Battle Layout : New Strategy: Required Read

Post by ]{ahunastan Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 pm

I have often said the key is 4 heavies and 1 special the special can be a 13/90 or a good med or strong TD like the Ferdi
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by _tanksalot Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:38 am

Love my is-3 and working on second perks. Never tried an auto loader though. Very curious

_tanksalot
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by mainersmotive Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:18 am

IS3 here I come!! I just upgraded my M103's gun, and started down the IS line. KV1s is next just need 200k silver. So with this move, I can better support TC's, TB's and Clan Wars! We all should be thinking about making similar moves (for those who haven't yet). I am evaluating my Garage and may have the KV1S by this afternoon. Very Excited.

mainersmotive
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by thedesolusx Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Like I stated previously, it is very DIFFICULT to NOT win with 2 autoloaders, no matter whether they are a mix of the 50 100 T69 or 13 90, and 3 Heavies that are equivalent speed and armor. IS-3s can keep up with the autoloaders, and there is a formation for that I would like to show everyone in training. That being said, if two autoloaders are not available, we can work with it, but more difficult to win. To counter the autoloader technique, we could go in heavy, with Tiger 2s and KV4s, or IS3s and IS6es, etc.
thedesolusx
thedesolusx
Wounded Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HJORGAR Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:57 am

Tues and Thurs trainings are open if you want to take one or both and begin
HJORGAR
HJORGAR
Georg Ferdinand Duckwitz Medal

Back to top Go down

Post by thedesolusx Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:39 am

Not going to be able to this week I think, very busy, but I should be able to get to it eventually, I will let you know about a week ahead of time.
thedesolusx
thedesolusx
Wounded Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down