Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Higher ups watch these and put these practices into motion for better clan wars playing and tank companies

3 posters

Go down

Higher ups watch these and put these practices into motion for better clan wars playing and tank companies Empty Higher ups watch these and put these practices into motion for better clan wars playing and tank companies

Post by issacbryan Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:32 pm

issacbryan
Alpha Wolf

Back to top Go down

Higher ups watch these and put these practices into motion for better clan wars playing and tank companies Empty Re: Higher ups watch these and put these practices into motion for better clan wars playing and tank companies

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Forget Clan Wars --WE ARE NOT READY-----  TC's are proving that already---

Back to top Go down

Higher ups watch these and put these practices into motion for better clan wars playing and tank companies Empty Re: Higher ups watch these and put these practices into motion for better clan wars playing and tank companies

Post by ]{ahunastan Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 pm

This is all good material but the fact of the matter is Meta is right we are no where near ready to start clan wars yet we cant even put 15 guys in a training room. And when I finally do get enough guys to run a TC everyone wants to bring there own little special tanks get it thru your thick heads KV1S and HELLCATS not tier 4 arty or this or that those are the two tanks for TC a Cromwell also works but not to many.

Secondly when we do get the odd occasion to get into a champion TC I will be the first to get a team up and running but if anyone wants to bring a tier 7 or lower we don't need you don't show up and make an awkward moment for all involved. once you have selected your tier 8 in champion or tier 6 in medium stay in your tank and stay ready up
if I have to check every single player every single time to make sure someone isn't trying to pull a fast one I just wont include you anymore you are not the only one you are hurting by bringing the wrong tanks you hurt the whole team!

thirdly the top players in this clan can not be giving up there spots so someone can run a tier 2 or something this is nonsense and I wont stand for it anymore you will be booted from the TC and wont be invited back. This also goes for team play if you do not have a tier 8 heavy and a tier 1 do not show up and if you continue to show up I will be forced to call a meeting and it will be dealt with.

Furthermore Battle coms we must maintain battle coms while we are in battle to many people talking causes confusion and confusion will always lead to defeat this is an easy one guys we are getting better but every once and awhile things seem to revert back to where we were when we first started.

]{ahunastan
Deputy Commander [AWFP]
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Thank You Stan !!!

Yes I am getting frustrated--  but I believe that the above comments should totally justify it.
I have not joined many TB or TC for the reasons stated above....

I will start to join as much as possible,if only to weed the garden!!!
We have great tankers in here--let's prove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by HJORGAR Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:54 am

ALSO, remember to READ the TC and TB articles in the forum AND reply so we know you have read them. I will start to tally the results. Then I will hand that over to Alyth [shudders] and well, I think you don't want her upset.
READ the articles in strategy and tactics on TC, TB and Clan Wars and tactics therin, they have white titles for ease of identification.
HJORGAR
HJORGAR
Georg Ferdinand Duckwitz Medal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down