Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 100 Day Anniversary and TS3

Go down

Clan 100 Day Anniversary and TS3 Empty Clan 100 Day Anniversary and TS3

Post by ]{ahunastan Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:10 am

Hello troops.... Its hard to believe but March 30 2014 will be 100 days since the clan actually formed with Alyth, dtreb and myself joining the Clan. We have come quite away in just a short period of time we have played in tournaments more and more players are on the verge of getting Tier X tanks and we will soon be able to start fielding the 15 tier X's needed to start Raiding in Clan Wars.

We also are moving into TS3 that dtreb has so kindly provided us with so lets start using it when we are online as all Tank Companies and Team Battles run by the Clan will be using it and now that we are returning to tournament play will be using the team-speak also.

Team Speak 3 and other Comms programs like it provide the structure needed to take the clan to the next level. I know even myself that a lot of times I like to play with out my head-set and just grind away with out anyone distracting me especially if I am grinding for silver for a tank I have just unlocked, and I am sure plenty of you feel the same way sometimes or might have other concerns about TS3 however there are so many cool things we can do with this type of system that we really need to take advantage of it.

And One of the cool things is creating your own room where you can be in TS3 so now you can be poked (message) at anytime in game or not and not have to have your head set on. there is also a very good text system music bots and some other cool features.  So lets get on it and take advantage of it and figure out the best way to use it.  Always open to suggestions and appreciate all feedback.

On a more personal Note I have just unlocked My E-100 and need about 2,000,000 silver to buy it and then I will officially have my first tier 10. Its going to be sweet having my E-100 on our 100 day anniversary. hurry up guys grind away the Leopard is my next one.

That's all for now and good tanking troops
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down