Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLOW SUMMER

2 posters

Go down

SLOW SUMMER Empty SLOW SUMMER

Post by ]{ahunastan Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Hey All hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far I know I am, that being said we all should be realistic and not worry to much about people not being on and nothing much really happening, TANKING will pick up again in the fall and hope to have recruited a few more people by then.

A few words on what is going on with division 2 'Gar' is acting Commander and has done a fine job and thank you for just being 'Gar'. we have recruited some new guys and have also had some of the good ole boys go over to 2nd division as well and hope to have made the complete transition by the fall.  Anyone who has any questions can get a hold of Gar or myself and I'm sure we can address any concerns you might have.

A homepage has also been added and will mostly be used for posting training times and tournaments otherwise this is still the main AWFP and AWFP2 forum and should be used as such.

I would also like to encourage everyone to update tank inventories with the added details of any perks or skills the crew might have, this would be most useful for tournaments which has been the main source of gold so far for the clan and can be very lucrative if we are using 'OP' crews in our tank selections

Well that's all for now folks and hope the tank gods answer all of your bedtime prayers

]{ahunastan [AWFP]
Commander
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down

SLOW SUMMER Empty Re: SLOW SUMMER

Post by dtreb64 Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Just to add to what Stan said about adding tanks to the  inventory.  This would be a wise thing to do as Aly will be back on at some piont and time, and God help us all if it is not up to date.
dtreb64
dtreb64
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum