Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold Battles

3 posters

Go down

Stronghold Battles Empty Stronghold Battles

Post by Foodstamp Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:40 pm

Often in the evening you will notice you're getting invites and people are talking about doing Strongholds. These are pre-made, generally in our case 7v7 Tier 6, battles. They allow the clan to get "Cubes" these cubes are then turned into bonuses for things like credits and XP. These bonuses apply to everyone in the clan. Recently there has been some trouble in filling these groups, even when there are a large number of players online.

Please participate in Strongholds, the more people that come out to this clan event the more, and better, bonuses we can receive.
Foodstamp
Foodstamp
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Stronghold Battles Empty Re: Stronghold Battles

Post by Eztripp238 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:13 pm

A little explanation of the process would be nice. I get the invitation but am not sure of the process I need to follow or what tank to use. Am I suppose to have the tank I am going to use slotted somewhere prior to accepting the invitation or do I pick it once I make the acceptance and is there someone in charge that would prefer a certain type of tank or does it matter at all? NOOBS are clueless to things you veterans take for granted.

Eztripp238
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by kitter1970 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Point taken Ex . . . any tier 6 tank will do . . . you can select it once you are in the Stronghold queue. TeamSpeak is the only requirement other than a tier 6 tank . . . when you get in the queue if the person calling battles wants a particular tank they will let you know what they need . . . you do not need to get a specific tank for each session . . . a good tier 6 general tank is ok . . lots of folks running Cromwells, KV85, t37's, but many others have been effective depending on the driver . . .
kitter1970
kitter1970
William Halsey Leadership Medal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down