Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion about my next grind

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion about my next grind Empty Suggestion about my next grind

Post by Eztripp238 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 pm

I am looking for information on which tank would be the most beneficial as far as the Clan is concerned for my next purchase.

I have decided to either get either a  (E50, a Tier IX German Medium or the Pershing , a Tier VIII American Medium) here I am torn between two heavies the S1, a Tier IX Russian Heavy or the American Completion either the T32 or M103)

Which ever I start the grind to it will take a good while as I am going to be more interested in becoming efficient in what I have in the garage now, but I always like to have a goal, as we all do I am sure.?

So what would be the tank that would most benefit the Clan, if I am going to take the time I want it to be as useful as possible.

Also, if anyone knows where to get Skins that work in 9.3 and "HOW" to install them I would appreciate the information. I have lost all my skins since the update and the sites I used to get them don't seem to work now. I would prefer the ones that show to all, but will be satisfied to use just the ones that show to my eyes only. Thanks for any help you can share.

Eztripp238
Private

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about my next grind Empty Re: Suggestion about my next grind

Post by kitter1970 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:59 pm

not sure about skins . . . as for tank grind I will answer your question with a question . . . do a couple of things . . . check out the wiki, vehicle reviews on you tube . . . and your favored play style . . . we are looking for tactics and execution over a magical tank that solves world hunger . . . we are pretty flexible . . . although I would say speed matters . . . don't get the slowest tank in class . . . i.e. british TD's
kitter1970
kitter1970
William Halsey Leadership Medal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum