Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300 PLUS DAYS 70 PLUS PLAYERS

Go down

300 PLUS DAYS 70 PLUS PLAYERS Empty 300 PLUS DAYS 70 PLUS PLAYERS

Post by ]{ahunastan Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:42 pm

As we approach our 1 year anniversary, we have beaten the odds and have survived several storms, and have only grown stronger as a result, A few of our members have decided to leave the clan and that is anyone's free choice at any time. As it is my free choice to boot anyone from the clan as the commander at anytime.

We have been recruiting quite aggressively for the last little while and have managed to increase our numbers to 70 or so members and hopefully we can increase our numbers even further. there are a lot of new guys around lately and I encourage everyone to try and spend some time platooning together and getting to know each other and learning each other play styles. teach each other everything you know how to hide behind cover how to side scrape how to scout take the time to pass your knowledge on and I guarantee it will pay off somewhere down the road when you least expect it and most need it.

Strongholds will be the main focus of the clan from now on and from Monday to Thursday from 800 pm est to 1000 est will be stronghold time and I will expect everyone online during this time to be playing. your status in the clan will directly depend on it. basically the more cubes the players who bring in the most cubes will be rewarded with higher status in the clan
Friday and Saturday will be grinding days and Sunday will be training and clan meetings

............... ........ any questions contact me directly

thank you
Kahunastan
AWFP Commander
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down