Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCTIC WOLF PACT is 100 DAYS OLD

Go down

ARCTIC WOLF PACT is 100 DAYS OLD Empty ARCTIC WOLF PACT is 100 DAYS OLD

Post by ]{ahunastan Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Hello troops I hope everyone is doing well..... For a start up clan we have done some amazing things in our first 100 days. We have expanded our ranks to about 60 and have maintained 60 members for some time now and that has been great, but we need more. For the next 100 days I would like to expand to 80 members with the same amount of Recruits as we have now, we should be looking for players that either have a tier 10 already or will have one shortly, but this is only one part of the equation we should also be looking for players that are going to fit into our puzzle. We have an excellent core group of players who are on almost every night for two or three hours and these are the kind of players we are also looking for. If you as a member of this clan know other people playing who might want to join our clan by all means let me know and I will personally make it happen if its a good fit.  I'm not looking to increase the ranks for simply the sake of increasing the ranks.

I'll paraphrase what was said in a meeting we had earlier this month you can make good tankers out of anyone who is willing to learn, however personality is personality and you cant teach that. So if someone is a good guy or gal and doesn't  meet the requirements its ok we always have room for good people who are going to be around on a regular bases.

The next thing we will also be doing in the next hundred days is participating in tournaments. Some words of advice if your going to participate on a tournament team. First the Captain of the team is the top dog and then who ever he decides is the caller is second in command. the rest of the team is to remain silent through out the battle except to notify other players of imminent danger, otherwise use your keyboard to acknowledge commands. If you wish to participate have a tank ready before hand scrambling around trying to put something together 10 minutes before the tournament is not going to cut it.  I would suggest if it is at all possible to start having a range of tanks in your garage from tier 1 to 10 with crews that are fully trained with a couple of perks or skills  hopefully. Then your just using a tank from your garage instead of spending millions in silver trying to put together  a mediocre tank at best.  Use gold rounds rations chocolate large repair and health kits all the good stuff if you win you win gold so go big or go home half measures will not win tournaments.

I will also be starting to see how many tier 10's we can field in the next little while as quite a few players are getting close and when we can start fielding enough every night we will begin raiding in CLAN WARS. We may also be doing some recon for other clans, because its unlikely that we will be taking land for the first little while we can make our raids useful for other clans by reporting what we encountered as far as tank selection and the type of strategy being used. This will be very useful later on for us because we can form a block of territories with other clans which will make it easier to defend our land from the largest clans.

We have also been lucky enough to enlist the help of Honey Rider[T-F-Z] who has been helping us train for the last couple of weeks on weds nights 830 EST. I strongly suggest attending these training sessions. The quality of this training is incredible and all players should be taking advantage of this opportunity.

I'm looking forward to the next 100 days and will be working towards expanding our ranks and getting ready to play on the big map any questions or suggestions are always appreciated and always given consideration......that's all for now

]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down