Arctic Wolf Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEBURARY STATE OF THE PACT

Go down

FEBURARY STATE OF THE PACT Empty FEBURARY STATE OF THE PACT

Post by ]{ahunastan Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Hello all, hope all are doing well. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of our new members to the PACT. The clan as of this morning stands at 73 members and growing by the day.
This has allowed us to play strongholds a lot more not only just playing strongholds but kicking ass in tier Vi on a regular basis. we just recently won our first battle in tier VIII and can field enough guys to form two tier VI stronghold teams. at this rate we will be able to open our stronghold up for business in the next 30 days. this means we will be able to attack other clans strongholds but our stronghold will also be attacked and we will have to defend our stronghold for 1 hour every night except one. the stakes are much higher and so are the rewards.

This will be the new focus of the clan being able to field 10 players every night for the defence of the stronghold. once we begin there will be no turning back so I want to make sure we do this right. the first step is to load all the buildings up with cubes this will allow us to upgrade all of the buildings immediately and also allow us to buy more reserves in order to help increase cubes when we win and not loose as many when we are defeated.

I would also like to mention the calibre of players we have been attracting to the clan we must be doing something right as many of the new guys have been able to fit into our teams with the least effort and become effective within the first couple of battles. hoosit and Echo Heavy are two examples of players with high ratings that have been able to walk in and become effective members of the clan from the first stronghold battles. I would also like to mention how friendly everyone has been to our new members and how everyone has welcomed the new guys give yourselves all a pat on the back I am very proud of all of you and the atmosphere we have all created of just having a good time and just letting people go out and do what they love to do; blow things up and win a bunch of battles.

The key to this clans success is your participation and everyone is now participating and we have been successful. I don't believe in forcing anybody to do anything it is up to you to want to participate and be apart of all that is happening. If you see seven guys go and start a stronghold don't wait for me take the initiative and start your own detachment start calling battles you don't have to call anything special most of our guys already know what to do and the ones who are unsure of what to do will listen and will follow the call win or loose.

anyways continue to build up your selection of tier Vi tanks and start putting together a good tier VIII as we will be playing more tier VIII strongholds and whatever it is we have been doing keep doing it its working if you are participating your spot in this clan is secure but as we approach 100 members be aware there will be people let go to make room for those who wish to participate and to be a part of this community of awesome tankers.

Thank you all for helping in anyway big or small.....

]{ahunastan[AWFP]
commander
]{ahunastan
]{ahunastan
Corporal

Back to top Go down